BANGALORE, India, May 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — More Electric Aircraft Market by Aircraft System (Propulsion System and Airframe System), Application (Power Generation, Power Distribution, Power Conversion, and Energy Storage), and Aircraft Type (Fixed-wing and Rotary-wing), and End User (Civil and Military). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Autos & Vehicles Category.
The global More Electric Aircraft Market valued USD 1,809.20 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 4,612.69 million in 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.5%.
Major factors driving the growth of more electric aircraft market are:
- Growing demand for high-performance fuel-efficient aircraft and an increase in demand for less polluting aircraft
- Recent technological advancements in the field of power electronics, fault-tolerant architecture, electro-hydrostatic actuators, flight control systems, high-density electric motors, and power generation and conversion systems have fuelled the adoption of MEA.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF MORE ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT MARKET
An increase in demand for fewer polluting aircraft is expected to drive the growth of the more electric aircraft market. Globally, the increase in air and noise pollution has prompted regulatory bodies and manufacturers to introduce environmentally friendly policies and technologies. Government policies around the world are credited with increasing demand for sustainable technologies such as more electric aircraft technology for pollution reduction. MEA technology adoption for applications such as aircraft electrification helps in the reduction of air and noise pollution produced by aircraft operations, which is a key driver for the growth of the more electric aircraft market during the forecast period.
In traditional architecture, the engines provide the majority of secondary aircraft systems power needs in pneumatic form. However, in the MEA architecture, the engines (no-bleed) provide the majority of aircraft systems power needs in the electrical form via shaft-driven generators. The conventional aircraft pneumatic bleed system design results in engine performance that is less than ideal. Since the total aircraft level power requirements are reduced when the pneumatic bleed is removed, the engine operates more efficiently and burns less fuel. Thus, the fuel-efficient feature of MEA is expected to increase the growth of the more electric aircraft market.
Reduced maintenance costs and improved reliability because the MEA architecture uses fewer parts than previous systems is expected to increase the growth of the electric aircraft market.
In the MEA, the convergence of all secondary power sources into one minimizes the number of hydraulic pipes and gas ducts in the aircraft, thereby simplifying the aircraft’s internal structure and engine build-up.
More Electric Aircraft (MEA) technology allows for gradual improvements in aircraft efficiency through the use of electric and hybrid-electric power sources. The use of high-performance electric drives (HPED) in the MEA architecture can control an aircraft’s high electric loads and improve its performance. These innovations encourage the aviation industry to use MEA technology to meet the changing needs and demands of its customers.
However, during the forecast period, the need for significant capital investment to develop more electric aircraft manufacturing and support infrastructure will limit the market’s growth.
MORE ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
In terms of sales, Europe leads the MEA market, followed by North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Because of the country’s strong manufacturing and production infrastructure for more electric aircraft systems, the United States dominated the global more electric aircraft market share in 2019 and is projected to rise at a significant pace during the forecast period.
By aircraft systems, airframe systems are expected to lead the market over the forecast period. The demand for less polluting, fuel-efficient, and high-performance propulsion systems for aircraft will be the primary driver of segment development.
By application, the power distribution segment is anticipated to show lucrative growth during the forecast period.
Based on end-user, the civil segment dominated the more electric aircraft industry in 2019. The civil aviation industry’s progress toward the more electric aircraft (MEA) initiative is attributed to the increasing load demands of multiple aircraft subsystems.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-0O51/More_Electric_Aircraft_Market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Aircraft System
- Propulsion System
- Airframe System
- Power Generation
- Power Distribution
- Power Conversion
- Energy Storage
By Aircraft Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- AMETEK, Inc.
- BAE Systems plc
- Bombardier Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- GE Aviation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- Thales Group
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0O51&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0O51&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– The global eVTOL Aircraft market size is projected to reach USD 87640 million by 2026, from US$ 41730 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 11.1% during 2021-2026.
– Manned Electric Aircraft Market is segmented By Type – Solar Electric Aircraft, Storage Cell Electric Aircraft, Fuel Cell Electric Aircraft, by Application -Personal Use, Commercial Use, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
– Fully Electric Aircraft Tugs Market by Product-Type: Towbarless Tractors, Conventional Tractors, Application: Military, Civil Aviation, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
– Light Aircraft Market by Product-Type: Conventional fuel-powered light aircraft, Renewable power-driven light aircraft, Application: Transportation and Logistics, Tourism, Marketing, Aerial Surveying, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
– The global Electric Aircraft market size is projected to reach USD 9566 million by 2027, from USD 6753.8 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021-2027. The market is primarily driven by factors such as rise in the number of aircraft deliveries, reduction in operating and maintenance cost, and need for fuel-efficient aircraft with less carbon emission, among others. North America is expected to lead the more electric aircraft market during the forecast period. Countries in this region include the U.S. and Canada.
– Air Taxi Market by Product-Type: Passenger Capacity One, Passenger Capacity Two, Passenger Capacity Three, Passenger Capacity Four, Passenger Capacity More than Four, Application: Individual, Group, Region etc.
– This report focuses on the global Electric VTOL eVTOL Aircraft Infrastructure status, future forecast growth opportunity, key market and key players. Product byType: Vertiports, Charging Stations, Traffic Management Systems, Application: Commercial, Government and Military, Region: Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
Click Here To See Related Reports On Aircraft
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports