DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Electric Rice Cooker Market by End User and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global electric rice cooker market was valued at $3.2billion in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $5.5billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Consumer inclinations toward buying appliances or products that are comforting and fit for fast-paced life is a major trend in developing economies. Moreover, a rise in disposable incomes in emerging economies such as China, Brazil, and India, has led to increased spending on time-saving and effort-saving electric rice cooker products. Consumers are not willing to spend much time on preparation of food; hence, they opt for convenience over price. Due to ongoing redefinition of gender roles in developing economies, a rise in the number of working women in the industry further supplements the demand for electric rice cookers. Furthermore, rising prices of cooking gas in the past have led consumers to focus on electrical kitchen appliances compared to gas-based kitchen appliances.
The electric rice cooker market is segmented on the basis of end user, distribution channel, and region. By end user, it is categorized into household and commercial. By distribution channel, it is divided into supermarket/hypermarket, specialty stores, e commerce, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Key findings of the study
- By end user, the commercial segment is estimated to witness the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, by distribution channel, the supermarket/hypermarket segment held the highest share, accounting for around half of the global electric rice cooker market share.
- In 2018, China was the most prominent market in the Asia-Pacific region and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Key report benefits:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global electric rice cooker market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined in the report to determine the overall market attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis of the current market and estimation for the same from 2018 to 2026 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces model of the industry illustrates competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as, threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of the buyers, and bargaining power of the suppliers operating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Competitive landscape highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various regions.
The key players profiled in this report include AB Electrolux, Panasonic Corporation, Groupe SEB, Breville Group, TTK Prestige Ltd, Bajaj Electricals Limited, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Ali Group Srl, Wonderchef Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd., and Newell Brands (Oster).
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key findings of the study
2.2. CXO perspective
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Parent Market Overview: Kitchen Appliances Market (2018)
3.3. Key findings
3.3.1. Top investment pockets
3.4. Value chain analysis
3.5. Porter’s five forces analysis
3.6. Market dynamics
CHAPTER 4: ELECTRIC RICE COOKER MARKET, BY END USER
CHAPTER 5: ELECTRIC RICE COOKER MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
5.1.1. Market size and forecast
5.3. Specialty Store
CHAPTER 6: ELECTRIC RICE COOKER MARKET BY REGION
6.2. North America
CHAPTER 7: COMPETITION LANDSCAPE
7.1. Top winning strategies
7.2. Top Player Positioning
7.3. Competitive heatmap
7.4. Competitive dashboard
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
- AB Electrolux
- Panasonic Corporation
- Groupe SEB
- Breville Group
- TTK Prestige Ltd
- Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Ali Group Srl
- Wonderchef Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd.
- Newell Brands (Oster)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ae56i4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.